The following is what is required to properly run i GET IT within your computing environment.
- Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (limited support for IE 8)
- Internet Explorer Edge
- Google Chrome
- Latest Adobe Flash Player (for PowerPoint converted content)
- A good Internet connection (for videos)
It is recommended to use a wildcard entry for allowing access, " *.myigetit.com ". But if your network is very restrictive, here are the following URL's that need to be allow with unrestricted access:
- *.myigetit.com (wildcard recommended)
- Main App: https://app.myigetit.com
- Content: https://cdn.myigetit.com
- HTTP (TCP 80/443) Port Access
- Common Media Type:
- .SWF for Flash for PowerPoint Conversions
- MP4/MOV for Videos
i GET IT runs on the Microsoft .NET Framework within the Windows Azure cloud platform. The following technologies are deployed and might be of interest to your IT teams.
- i GET IT is optimized for modern browsers and runs best on the most current versions of Chrome, FireFox or Internet Explorer.
- Users will download exercise files to practice along. These are typically a .ZIP file that includes various part files from the application they are training in.
- Videos are available to watch and use a MP4 format but we recommend Adobe Flash to be allowed for any legacy videos or browsers.