The following is what is required to properly run i GET IT within your computing environment.
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (limited support for IE 8)
- Firefox 5
- Safari for Apple OS X
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.x (Get the latest FlashPlayer)
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
It is recommended to use a wildcard entry for allowing access, " *.myigetit.com ". But if your network is very restrictive, here are the following URL's that need to be allow with unrestricted access:
- *.myigetit.com (wildcard recommended)
- HTTP (TCP 80) Port Access
- File-type .SWF for Flash allowed through for firewall
- Main App: *.myigetit.com
- http://az716710.vo.msecnd.net/ (CDN Network for Content for course images and videos - example: https://az716710.vo.msecnd.net/doc-images/59780/Sketch%20Points-Associative-4.jpg)
i GET IT runs on the Microsoft .NET Framework within the Windows Azure cloud platform. The following technologies are deployed and might be of interest to your IT teams.
- i GET IT is optimized for modern browsers and runs best on the most current versions of Chrome, FireFox or Internet Explorer.
- Users will download exercise files to practice along. These are typically a .ZIP file that includes various part files from the application they are training in.
- Videos are available to watch and use a MP4 format but we recommend Adobe Flash to be allowed for any legacy videos or browsers.