This article will provide customers the generic settings required for setting up single sign-on between i GET IT and their SSO Solution. Some of the common SSO solutions we have communicated with include OneLogin, PingIdentity, ADFS, and Okata.
Requirements to Set-Up Single Sign-On in i GET IT
- Customer must be an i GET IT Enterprise level subscription and contact i GET IT support to enable the single sign-on option.
- The Customer Single Sign-On solution must support SAML 2.0.
- A subscription is required for every user accessing i GET IT through SSO.
Customers for Identity Provider Configuration
Using the URL's below, just replace the %ACCOUNTID% with the unique ACCOUNTID provided to you by the i GET IT Sales and Support staff.
- Single Sign-On URL: https://app.myigetit.com/Login/SSOResponse/%ACCOUNTID%
- Recipient URL: https://app.myigetit.com/Login/SSOResponse/%ACCOUNTID%
- Destination URL: https://app.myigetit.com/Login/SSOResponse/%ACCOUNTID%
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): https://app.myigetit.com
- Name ID Format: By default, we key on the email address and unique UserID.
Required for i GET IT as Service Provider
This information is required
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL: URL unique to the Identity Provider to process the SAML SSO request from i GET IT.
- Identity Provider Issuer: Unique name for provider, typically a short URL format..
- Certificate: In X.509 format, the certificate contest used to verify communications with Identity Provider.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the SSO configuration information and get started.