After you have created users, logically you will need to change their profiles and settings from time-to-time. Learn how to manage users with the steps below.
Change a Users Profile
- Select Account from the left-navigation menu and select User Management.
- Browse through the list of users and click the arrow next to their name to open their user profile card.
- You have three sections to make edits:
- Profile - You edit any of the user profile attributes available. These are the same attributes that were available during user creation.
- Permissions - Change their permissions for editing their user info and/or change their user role (ie...change Student to Admin).
- Subscriptions - Assign and available subscription or Remove an existing subscription.
- Make your edits and when done, click Save Changes.
Remove a User
- To remove a user from i GET IT, under User Management, find your user and select Delete next to their name.
- This will remove the user, their learning history, group memberships and free the subscription for another assignment.