We do not provide a way to view courses, assessments or any other content outside of i GET IT, so there is no method for downloading content. The only downloadable objects are the practice files used in exercises. We do offer apps for both iPad and Android that you can view courses and assessments but you do require an Internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Do I get access to the CAD/PLM software?
- How to Start a Course
- Downloading Course Practice Files
- Can I download the courses?
- Course Display Feature and Options
- Payment Options
- What are the requirements to run i GET IT?
- How can I get a student version of SOLIDWORKS?
- How can I get a student version of CATIA?
- How can I get a student version of NX?