For larger teams, using our Dynamic Groups is your best option. Dynamic Groups use a combination of conditional rules that can be created. Based on those conditions, the Dynamic Group will automatically query and pull the group members. In fact, the Dynamic Group pulls the member list each time it is requested within i GET IT. These conditional rules allow you to fully use the user profile attributes, for example, you could have a rule that would group every user that is in the Country of USA. The Dynamic Group would automatically build the member list using that condition.
Required: Admin Role access.
Creating a Dynamic Group
- Select Account from the navigation sidebar and then select Group Management.
- Select Create and then select Dynamic Group.
- Enter in a name for your group and click Create Group.
You'll now enter the Dynamic Group Management window. From here you can add new conditional rules, change the name of your group and assign managers.
Add Conditional Rules
- While editing your dynamic group, select Add Condition and select a condition from the drop down list.
- Enter in or choose your condition rules.
- Verify if you want to apply your conditions to meet 'Any' or 'All' of the conditions from the drop down option.
- Select Update to apply the changes.
- A list will be updated and shown below for your reference.
Let's review an example. If we select Role for our condition, then choose Equals To for the action and select Admin from the drop down list. This will pull a dynamic list of users that match the user role of Admin.
Did You Know?
- You can have a maximum of 10 conditions set for a dynamic group.
- Dynamic groups will pull the member list each time you use the group, based on the latest conditionals.