A subscription license must be assigned to each user in order to access i GET IT. the kind of subscription will control what a user sees and takes. i GET IT subscriptions are non-shareable or transferrable, except in special circumstances allowed through support.
Assigning a Subscription
First, when creating a new user, the option to select an available subscription is included in the user creation form. The user creation form is located at Account from the navigation sidebar > User Management > Create User.
Managing a Individual Users Subscription
- To view and control what an existing user has access to, navigate to Account > User Management.
- Find the user from the list and open the users profile card by clicking on the arrow next their name.
- Select the Subscription tab.
- This will list the available subscriptions for your account and allow you to assign to the user.
Viewing and Managing from a Subscription Overall
- To view a subscription and everyone assigned to it, navigate to Account from the navigation sidebar and select Manage Access.
- Select a the Subscription radio button.
- Select a subscription to manage, which will then show the list of users assigned to the subscription.
- To assign an available subscription, select the check box next to the user.
Did You Know?
- Though we do not all for sharing or transferring subscriptions, we do have a non- access 30-day rule. For users that haven't accessed their account for more than 15-days, you can uncheck and reassign the subscription. Otherwise the checkbox will be disabled.