After you have created courses and/or assessments in i GET IT, you have the ability to control the permissions to find and launch the content in three ways:
- By default, Access for All Users will be enabled for any new course or assessment that you create as seen in Step 5: Share of the i GET IT Course Builder.
- Control access to groups.
- Control access to individual users.
Required: Admin role.
Controlling Content Access to Users
- Navigate to Account and select Manage Access.
- Select Course (or Assessment) radio button.
- Select a course from the list, using the drop down filters to switch categories.
- After selecting a course, use the options on the right-hand list of users, groups or all access tabs to check or un-check your assignments.
- A check means access was granted and un-checked means no access.
- When access is granted, the user will be able to find the course in the Learning Catalog and launch it. This also controls access while launching from a Learning Path or share links.
Did You Know?
- You can control access by All Account users, groups of users or specific users.
- Remember, there is also the Offline/Online option while course building. That status will supersede the content assignments and become invisible in the Learning Catalog.