If you have completed your training and want to cancel your subscription auto-renewal of i GET IT and purchased i GET IT through credit card or PayPal, you can cancel your automated subscription renewal at anytime. The changes will take into effect at your next bill due date, meaning you wouldn't be charged for another month or year of access if you cancel.
- Login as the user with the owner role. For individual users that purchased themselves, this is automatically assigned to you.
- Select Subscriptions from the top-navigation bar (or select Account > Payment Details from the navigation sidebar.) If you don't see the Subscriptions link at the top, you are not the owner. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the Payment Details button.
- This will launch our e-commerce portal into a new browser tab. If you have active subscriptions under Subscriptions, click on Cancel to stop further automated billing payments.
- Close the browser tab and return to i GET IT.
- You can continue to use i GET IT until your renewal date passes. Remember, you can always return at a later date and repurchase for additional training we offer.
NOTE: Once you cancel, you are also giving up any old grandfathered pricing that you maybe currently on. We keep users on that same pricing model if prices change until they cancel and expire.
NOTE: Once you cancel your subscription, that means you are cancelling the auto-renewal billing for the next term. You can not cancel and receive partial credit or refund for the remaining time left until your next bill due date.