For accounts that use our automated billing and online shopping process, you may need to update your payment information from time-to-time for renewal processing. Maybe you credit card expired or a new card is required. Follow the instructions below to change and update your payment details for your automated subscription renewals.
- Logged in as the account Owner role (there is only one per account), click on Subscriptions from the top-navigation bar (or navigate to Account > Payment Details.)
- Click on the Payment Details button. This will launch you into a new browser tab for our e-commerce portal.
- Click on the Edit link under Billing Information and enter in your new credit card payment details.
- Click Update button at the bottom when you are done to commit changes.
- You can close this browser tab and return to i GET IT.
- On the next renewal, our system will now use the new billing information to process the automated subscription renewal.
NOTE: Once a subscription has expired, you be required to purchase as a new subscription and go through the normal online shopping process. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket here if you have further questions.