Each account has one designated Owner that not only has the same permissions of the Administrator role but can also manage the online billing information for purchasing and renewing subscriptions. The owner will also receive system messages for upcoming subscription renewals and user creation notices. When you want to change the owner of the account, follow these steps below:
- Login into i GET IT at the current Owner.
- By default, the person making the initial online purchase will be the owner or whom the account was set-up for by the i GET IT sales team. This person will also have the option of Subscriptions at the top of the screen when logged in.
- Next click on Subscriptions from the top (or navigate to Account > Manage Billing).
- Click the Change Owner button and select person whom should be the new owner.
- Click the Change Owner to confirm this is the correct person.
- The new owner can now login and access the Subscription and Billing Management sections of i GET IT. The old owner will no longer have these privileges.
NOTE: For direct billing accounts (people on PO or other arrangement other than credit card or Paypal), the i GET IT sales and support teams will automatically assign the person of contact as the Owner, but no billing information is available within i GET IT.