i GET IT is based on a subscription license model, meaning every user who requires access to i GET IT must have a valid subscription license. The subscription license controls your access, what content you can launch and the features available for you to use (for you and your users.)
Here are a few quick tidbits about how subscriptions work in i GET IT.
Subscription Terms and Basics
- Each user must have a subscription assigned in order to login.
- The subscriptions assigned to a user are not transferrable.
- Logins are not to be shared between users. Each user is required to have a unique named-user login that is only assigned to themselves.
- There are no region or territory restrictions (meaning we don't care where in the world a user accesses i GET IT).
- Once a subscription expires, if you renew, i GET IT can reset the subscription access for you to reassign to a new set of users, if choose to do so.
- No active subscription. No access will be allowed and you will be directed to your account owner.
- Subscription pricing will remain consistent as along as you keep active by renewing your subscription. Once you subscription expires, you will be required to make a new purchase and could potentially require new pricing models or payment options.
- For team accounts (accounts with multiple subscriptions), when an employee leaves the company, you are able to reach out to our support staff to request the release of the assigned subscription. The previous user will be deleted, learning history removed and subscription made available to be reassigned to a new user. Email email@example.com or place a ticket here in our support system Zendesk.
- If a user does not log in for 30-days or more and has less than one-hour of accumulated training, i GET IT User Management Tools will allow you to remove the old user and reassign the subscription to a newly created user.
- Additional requests for license reassignment will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Enterprise contracts can be purchased for unlimited user access if license reassignment is a concern. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about these options.
Full legal terms and policies can be found in our legal center at https://myigetit.com/about/terms