If you are an account owner, team manager or I GET IT administrator and you receive a request for personal data removal from one of your users, please follow the following steps to complete the request.
Submitting a Erasure On Behalf of User
- To start the request for personal data erasure, log into I GET IT and select Support from the top toolbar. This will take you to our I GET IT Helpdesk. If you aren't logged in or don't know your login information, please use the following Url to submit your request https://support.myigetit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new .
- Click the Submit Request option from the top to start a new request.
- Fill in your contact details, username and details for your request. You can simply state that you are "Requesting my personal data to be erased from I GET IT".
- Select the Request personal data erasure option as Request Type.
- Click the Submit button to submit your request.
What Happens Next?
Once our teams receive the erasure request, they will reach out to confirm the request by email (thru the ticket). Once confirmed, the I GET IT user account will be deleted and user and training information normalized. These requests will be completed within 48-hours.