I GET IT allows users to download the data that is being collected on you. This download will include your user profile information and learning history. To download your data, follow the directions below.
Download Your User Data
- Login to I GET IT at https://app.myigetit.com .
- Select Reports from the left-side navigation toolbar. You are now viewing your learning transcript. Note: If you are an Admin, Manager or Reporter role, you will need to select My Reports.
- Click the Download Transcript button. A PDF will be generated with your learning history and user profile data i GET IT has collected.
Download a Users Profile Data (as Administrator)
As a learning administrator, you may have users contact your help desk to gain access to this information. For that use case, we have built a way for learning administrators with the Admin role to download the users data.
- Login to I GET IT at https://app.myigetit.com
- Select Account from the left-side navigation toolbar, then select User Management.
- Open a users card by clicking the arrow in the table row.
- Select the Profile tab, then click the Download User Data button.
- A CSV file with the users profile data will be downloaded for you to send to the user.