The User Input widget allows authors to add a section of their document for learners to type in input. The use case for this widget is for a learner to be provided with problem statement(s) and for to enter in a response, while doing their training.
Adding the User Input Widget
- Login with an author role.
- Edit a document under the Author section. You can create/edit a document from the Document Library or directly editing in the Course Builder.
- With a document in edit mode, select the Widgets tab and drag over the User Input widget into your document.
- Within the User Input widget, you are asked to enter in a problem statement. This is the statement that you are presenting to the learner to interact with. In the course, the learner will see your statement followed by an empty text box for them to type into.
- You can add multiple statements.
- When a user enters in their response and submits it, i GET IT records that information to later be downloaded for review.